www.the-k-project.com

6 replies to this topic

#1 Project K

Project K
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:45 PM

Hello pbthailand.com,

I'm Jason Wheeler from Project K I also play for Moscow Red Legion and Toulouse TonTon.

So what is Project K?

Project K is a ONLINE system that gives you direct coaching and support from a PRO coach for a 12 month period! You will get the following for a subscription with the Project K;

Individual 1-to-1 Account -

*Private account directly accessible from your coach and you.
*Customised account with display picture and name.
*Custom drills for your ability and experience that increases in level as you progress.
*Videos to go with the drills you are doing explaining all the aspects of paintball.
*Direct private chat box with your coach and you, also the function to listen to you coach explaining things to you.

Team account -

*ALL OF THE ABOVE, Plus -
*Field Layout breakdown, tactics, discussions and field analysis.

The system is growing fast as people learn the advantages of the Project K and we invite you to watch the video and check out the website.

- New video commercial

New Project K tool to help demonstrate tactics and game plans for teams and individuals -
Posted Image

our website is www.The-K-Project.com,

I look forward to working with you and please e-mail me at jason@the-k-project.com for details or more information

Jason Wheeler
Project K Coach

Moscow Red Legion
Toulouse TonTon

#2 Shagga the hellbourne

Shagga the hellbourne

Sponsored Player

• Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:42 AM

โปรแกรมเยี่ยมมาก ทีมMacdev Hellbourne เข้าร่วมเรียบร้อยครับ
Macdev Hellbourne Team & Dealer
WE LOVE PAINTBALL
Posted Image
Posted Image
คลิกเบาๆแล้จะรู้ว่าแหล่ม
สนใจโทร 0865634075

#3 Burger King

Burger King

The Ronin

• Moderators
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

ไอเดียเค้าสุดยอดจริงๆ
ONE CASE , ONE KILLPosted Image
W E P A I N T B A L L

#4 Project K

Project K
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

A new video from Project K !

#5 Warriors&Maddog

Warriors&Maddog

Sponsored Player

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

มันคืออะไรคับ อธิบายที

WE LOVE PAINTBALL

Member of the ..

HWS & INFERNAL FAMILY...

#6 Burger King

Burger King

The Ronin

• Moderators
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:24 AM

มันคืออะไรคับ อธิบายที

เค้าจะมีโค้ชมาสอนให้ครับ สมัครเป็นสมาชิก 1 ปี ถ้าสมัครเป็นทีมเค้าจะสอนเรื่องการดูสนามให้ด้วย
ไอเดียดี แต่จะช่วยได้มากน้อยแค่ไหนก็อีกเรื่องนึง
ONE CASE , ONE KILLPosted Image
W E P A I N T B A L L

#7 Project K

Project K
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

In-depth description on tools used in Project K-

-Videos: We use videos that are presented by myself to explain in detail all aspects of paintball from running and shooting, playing the snake, shooting on the break ect.. These videos will be saved on your private individual account available to be watched when ever, wherever.

Posted Image[/URL]

-Drills: The drills have a level system designed to scale in difficulty to keep testing and progressing you in that specific aspect of the game. Each drill is worked into the individual players situation (financial, field availability ect..) When a drill is unlocked for the player so is the video to compliment the drill that will be used. All drills can be printed from your computer and taken to practice.

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Mini field layout break down and tactic development: We use a minifield that is the exact dimensions of a real field and its bunkers just 1:6 of the size, allowing us to set the field up and have a accurate tool to explain different aspects for each layout via video.

Posted Image

-Narrated Barrel Cam Footage: I use barrel cam footage to pause, slow down, narrate and explain different things on a specific layout to give people a real point of view.

-Communication: I will be able to use our audio uploading functionality to allow you to listen to me directly through your account, I'll also be able to use our mini forum for discussion about anything that is taking place on the Project.

[

Posted Image

-----------------

If anyone has any more questions please private message me.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users